May 16, 2011

Birds of a Feather "Mystery Sampler" pt 1 by With Thy Needle & Thread-A Brenda Gervais design of Country Stitches.

 Was so excited to get this today. I love the wonderful colours and fabric.  Our Sampler Guild Sampler Guild of the Rockies is stitching this as a SAL along with the "Soar" design by her also. Suppose to have both done by Sept LOL. I plan on doing the Mystery Sampler at home in the evenings-the Soar at work on my breaks and hopefully I can still get some done on my Loara Standish sampler on the weekends. You an order all her wonderful charts from  Fancimats. A wonderful little shop in Littleton, CO.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi Patti, I love Brenda's designs & I know this will be another lovely sampler. Please be sure to post your progress & of course when you finish. Enjoy & happy stitching.

Sally said...

I caved on this lol. I wasn't going to but after seeing the little peak I had to. I emailed Anita's Little Stitches and although she'd sold out she's getting more in:)

And This Little Pig said...

Hi Patti, I think I might also end up caving on this as well. A bit like the Borg... "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated."
LiBBiE in Oz

Bonnie said...

I have ordered both samplers. Can't wait to receive. It's always a toss up as to what to do next. I love a mystery. Will watch your progress.