June 05, 2013

Class with Ellen Chester from With My Needle Designs


Two wonderful days we had. A wonderful person as well as a great teacher. If you ever get the chance, do take one of her classes. You will not regret it!


I took the Needleworker's Sampler Huswife class. I just love how she assembles her kits. She has everything you need in them plus has these cute hornbook thread holders all labeled and strung in advance for you. I am about half way thru mine and it is a pleasure to stitch. I can't decide if I am going to frame it or make it into the huswife. Guess I'll come to that conclusion upon completion.


2 comments:

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

beautiful stitching !
bisous from FRANCE

Margaret said...

I so want to take this class!!! I'm getting desperate. lol! Lucky you!