This part was easy but took time.
From the Reds there are
68 5.5 inch squares. 4 from each pattern.
From the Whites there are
50 5.5 inch squares, 5 from each pattern.
30 2.5x3.5 in. rectangles. 3 from each pattern.
The Blues consist of
20 3.75x8.75 inch rectangles. 2 from each pattern.
10 3.5x5 inch and 10 3.25x9.25 inch rectangles 1 from each pattern.
40 2x5 inch rectangles. 4 from each pattern. These are sewed onto the stars in columns.
I fussy cut some to get the design in there.
I took the time to try and piece it without getting duplicates beside each other or in the same columns. I made sure the pressed open seams were running horizontally in case I needed to match seams with the neighboring rows. I used my alphaclippies to keep each row in order. Now to sew it all together. Theres a lot of seams and I’m that person where the seams have to match up.
The clip on numbers I got from Kimberly Jolly & the FQS team called
Blue AlphaClippies® Specialty Marking Clips
By It’s Sew Emma #ISE-7020
July 30, 2026
Scrappy Americana Quilt part 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment